- [scRNAseq bioc package](https://bioconductor.org/packages/devel/data/experiment/html/scRNAseq.html) Gene-level counts for a collection of public scRNA-seq datasets, provided as SingleCellExperiment objects with cell- and gene-level metadata.
- [human cell atlas database](https://staging.data.humancellatlas.org/)
- [EMBL-EBI atlas](https://www.ebi.ac.uk/gxa/sc/home)
- [PanglaoDB](https://panglaodb.se/) is a database for the scientific community interested in exploration of single cell RNA sequencing experiments from mouse and human. We collect and integrate data from multiple studies and present them through a unified framework.
- [scRNASeqDB](https://bioinfo.uth.edu/scrnaseqdb/) database, which contains 36 human single cell gene expression data sets collected from Gene Expression Omnibus (GEO)
- [JingleBell](http://jinglebells.bgu.ac.il/) A repository of standardized single cell RNA-Seq datasets for analysis and visualization at the single cell level.
- [Broad single cell portal](https://portals.broadinstitute.org/single_cell)
- The [conquer](http://imlspenticton.uzh.ch:3838/conquer/) (consistent quantification of external rna-seq data) repository is developed by Charlotte Soneson and Mark D Robinson at the University of Zurich, Switzerland. It is implemented in shiny and provides access to consistently processed public single-cell RNA-seq data sets.